[thelist] Best Practice? (from DB --> Presentation)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Fri May 4 09:17:21 CDT 2001

> The second, and this is a bit out there is CF5 - I've been reading up on
> it and am gonna start palying with it this weekend. It apparently has
> the ability to take recordsets and match them to a wide variety of
> graphs.. Some people said something about MM generator, which i have no
> clue about, but its something that might work for you :)

If you want more info about CF5 in general (marketing warning!):

http://www.allaire.com/products/ColdFusion/generalinformation/features/index
.cfm

CF does _not_ include the full generator, but you do get some nice charting
features out of the box. I also heard that we recently lowered the price on
generator from 30k to... I think maybe 3k. Not sure.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482