[thelist] flash detection

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri May 4 11:23:56 CDT 2001

Try browsing the net for a while with Netscape 2, or any browser with
stylesheets disabled (or stylesheets ENABLED on a Mac). Or getting
all the information on an academic/scientific site without Acrobat.
You will be barred from tons of information. What's the difference
between that and Flash?

Flash has been shipping with the major browsers for like ... years.
It's up to developers to force their audience to use reasonably
current technology.

--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/