[thelist] Printing style sheet colors in IE

Cancilla Dominick cancilla.d at buckconsultants.com
Fri May 4 13:41:15 CDT 2001

I've run into a problem when printing printing pages from one of my Web
sites through Internet Explorer. In my tables, I'm using style sheets to set
the text and background colors. There are several foreground and background
color combinations, and only some of them appear when pages are printed.
Example:

Black on white: Prints fine
White on black: Prints as black on white
White on dark blue: Doesn't print (or, perhaps, prints as white on white)

Can anyone suggest a fix for this? I want everything in my tables to print,
and the customer has already approved the design so I'd rather not change my
colors.

Thanks!

--Dominick

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.