[thelist] Best Practice? (from DB --> Presentation)

Ron Thigpen rthigpen at nc.rr.com
Fri May 4 15:17:01 CDT 2001

You also agree to an NDA.  A fact I should have considered before posting this.
Yes, I do respect that, just too quick to chime in here.  Apologies for that.
And, yes, the beta forums really the only appropriate place for this sort of
discussion.

They do run a very professional beta program.  Please participate if you have
the ability.  I know from my own participation that it has improved the products
that I use on a daily basis.

--rt