[thelist] re: password protected area

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Mon May 7 09:53:14 CDT 2001

It doesn't have to be done in Linux, all the security management and
administration can be handled in NT/ASP, and just use an include file at the
top of all secure LINUX pages to verify against a DB or cookie that the user
has the proper authentication.

We do this sort of think all the time.

Lisa, if you would like someone to accomplish this for you, email me
directly - if I don't have time to do it I know several people that have
completed similar projects and may have the time to do something like that
for you.

I can even probably convince them to give you "List Rates". (meaning that
since you are a fellow TheList member, they may cut you a break on the
price. . . .)

DM