[thelist] Microsoft .NET for a production team

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Mon May 7 10:45:54 CDT 2001

I would suggest asking this question on the following mailing list over at
www.ASPLists.com:

http://www.asplists.com/asplists/aspng.asp

There are several .NET experts on that list, as well as the inventors of
.NET and specifically ASP.Net.

There is a complete list of .Net lists at http://www.asplists.com/asplists/

Hope that helps.

DM