[thelist] domain self-hosting

Bryan deSilva improvisations at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:13:24 CDT 2001

Thanks for the info and offer. I figured if I do it it should be NT since I
have 'some' knowledge of it and none of anything else <g>. I also already
own MS Small Business Server, which includes everything I should need. So I
guess it makes sense. I'm going to continue to think about it.

A month ago, I signed up with ReadyHosting.com to be my host. $100/yr for
unlimited just about everything - except they have no support. No one
returns calls or emails and things just don't seem to work. What good is
that? This is what's making me think about doing this. The problem is, it'll
cost me more than that ($15/month) to pay for the fixed IP addresses through
US West.

Bryan

Please join Improv-Fans fight against Cancer!  Get details. Download the
client. Join our team.