[thelist] RE: Corporate site examples

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Tue May 8 10:11:44 CDT 2001

oh its so close. I like it too
But the navigation is impossible.. How do I get past the home page on
this site.. am I being actively discouraged? There's no indication in
the little popup/tool tips as to what is clickable.
It's also may be broken in NN4. bad tables. (or they have no offering to
browse)
Would be easy to fix - can we encourage them too? then we could have a
nice site to point to whenever this infernal topic comes up again :)

Sam