[thelist] Windows 2k Outlook express

Darrell King darrell at webctr.com
Tue May 8 13:19:59 CDT 2001

Don't different users get  differnt folders in the same place (except under WINNT instread of WIndows)...?

On Tue, 8 May 2001 11:03:02 -0700
"Beldamar" <brad at beldamar.com> wrote:

:So you are saying that OE will make a .pst file like Outlook?
:I have never heard of this.
:I think what I am looking for here is a directory where all the .dbx files
:are located on Win2K for OE.
:
:For example Win9x all the files are located in the C:\Windows\Application
:Data\etc...
:
:I don't really have the option of exporting the data because the drive is
:now a slave in the same computer. And I am trying to help out over the phone
:long distance. So making the original drive the master again and exporting
:is not really an option.
:
:Thanks,
:Brad Miller
:www.rapidfx.com
:"Our name says it all"
:
:
:
:
:For unsubscribe and other options, including
:the Tip Harvester and archive of TheList go to:
:http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !
: