[thelist] "New Window" size?

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Tue May 8 13:30:29 CDT 2001

Well Ron, since you're the only one who answered, I'm hoping you can help me
further.  I'm not a javascript whiz by any means.

I assuming the solution you sent:

window.open(filename,
name,"height=400,width=400,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no");

goes between script tags at the top of the "new" page.......right?

When I tired that, I got an error stating "filename" not defined.......and
what's on this page is a small Flash file, embedded in Object tags.  What am
I supposed to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sandy - hanging her head in shame that she hasn't mastered javascript yet!
Working on PHP though!