[thelist] PHP on IIS (fwd)

Tarrant Costelloe tcostelloe at insur-e.net
Wed May 9 11:11:35 CDT 2001

Hmm, if I new what was up I assure you...it would be in this reply :) But
for some reason it just doesn't seem to want to work. I have followed the
installation manual provided as closely as my eyes will let me (not
forgetting I leave in 20 minutes).
No matter, was just interested to see if anyone else had any problems
really.

thx