[thelist] CSS - Background Image Top Left Corner

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu May 10 15:53:19 CDT 2001

Chris,

> I figured it out. If you leave the position attribute off i.e. Top, left,
> Right etc. it defaults to the top left hand corner. However, my question
> still stands but in relation to the other three corners on a web browser,
is
> there anyway of to specify the bottom right corner or the top right
corner?

    Yes. Leave off the comma between the two values. Also, review the W3C
CSS 2 recommendation [1] for complete details (keeping in mind that not all
features will necessarily work -- or work the same way -- in all browsers).

James Aylard

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/colors.html#propdef-background