[thelist] strange log entries

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 21:24:10 CDT 2001

I just checked the logs on my server after reading
this message and apparently "They" have been trying to
hack my IIS box too. Looks like they want some foul
remarks to replace my existing home page. Is there
anything I need to do apart from applying the
Microsoft security patches? I am new to security and
would appreciate any information about good security
lists or articles.

Thanks,
Asif