[thelist] Popup frequency

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Fri May 11 04:14:12 CDT 2001

Hi Chris

The easiest thing to do would be to write a short lifespan cookie to their
browser, then check for that on each click.  If you're on IIS then you could
use a session variable to achieve the same effect, although I think this is
pointless, as it's essentially the same as writing the cookie to their
browser, but it has the additional overhead of creating the session variable
and keeping it alive.

Norman