[thelist] ColdFusion Queries: All or nothing.

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 14:10:20 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have a couple of queries (2 or 3) which all need to be run. But, just
in case, if one produces an error, is there a way to not run any of
them? So it's either ALL ARE RUN W/ SUCCESS MESSAGE or NONE ARE RUN W/
ERROR MESSAGE. This is becuase I don't want a job to be left half done.
If only the first query is run, the second gives an error, then the use
goes BACK, and tries it again, they are guaranteed an error (b/c the
first query was already run).

Thanks,
Jon.