[thelist] NS6 Printing Woes

Aaron Cole awcole72 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 12:07:11 CDT 2001

A client tells me that images are being separated from content when he trys
to print from the screen using NS6.  In other words, all of the text is
printed first and then each of the gifs/jpgs are printed.

This doesn't occur for him when using IE and I can't seem to duplicate the
problem on my end using NS6.  It seems obvious that it's a setting, but I
can't seem to find anything that would cause this to happen.

Has anyone seen or heard of this before?

TIA
Aaron