[thelist] RTF on a Mac?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Mon May 14 14:33:16 CDT 2001

Ahoy, The List...

I'm creating a site the indexes stories for people to then download and
read. I'm thinking about using RTF format, as PDFing all the stories is not
feasible in this lifetime.

Can people on Macs read PDF docs? I've never even touched a Mac, I'm
clueless. I just need to create text documents everyone can read which
retain basic formatting such as italics.

Any advice appreciatively received.

Cheers,
Bri

<tip>Quick Scroll Bars
Quickly add "something different" to your websites with customised
scrollbars.
<!--