[thelist] Netscape 6.01 thing to watch out

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon May 14 15:15:06 CDT 2001

My ICQ is in my .sig.... and I swore I included the code... oh yea, Evolt
strips off HTML. Hmmm, well, let me fake it with pseudo-code:

In the follow bits of code, the HTML brackets are missing:

form name="Main" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action="testeditora.cfm"

INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="foo"

INPUT TYPE="file" NAME="ray"

TEXTAREA NAME="body"
/TEXTAREA

INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="foo2"

INPUT TYPE="Submit"
/FORM

Basically, if you don't upload a file, form fields body and foo2 will not
exist.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482