[thelist] Form "subject line"

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Tue May 15 13:00:05 CDT 2001

oh. oh. oh.

its a form. boh.

whatever cgi/etc you're using to process the form results should have a
variable included in it for the subject line .. or maybe, it allows any
variable to pass through and get emailed back to you.

are you using proprietary or something like the matt's script archive one?

        .. matt

        .. www.sweetillusions.org
        .. matt at sweetillusions.org

        .. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer