[thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 15 13:22:45 CDT 2001

> Hopefully we can get the PHP app to hook into the main evolt database so
> one doesn't have to create *another* username/password for evolt ;)

Actually you don't need to log in to post links or categories. Anyone can
post suggestions, but no links go live until they're human approved.

Thanks to everyone for the kind feedback. You've all given me a lot to
think about (keep it coming!). I do have one plea though - if you've got
links you'd like to share, please submit them via the site rather than
post them here or email me with them. If everyone on the list sends me
links I'll have a lot of typing to do!

Cheers,

Simon