[thelist] Web Hosting

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Tue May 15 19:00:42 CDT 2001

I used to have my CF client sites at Media3 too, but have since moved them
to ABI Hosting (http://www.abihosting.com) and have been very satisfied with
them. They charge $19.95/month, no setup fee, offer Acess and SQL Server (no
additional charge for that). They also told me that they support all CF
custom tags except for cfexecute and cfregistry and I've had good luck
getting them to install CFX tags when needed.

They don't have a reseller program, but you can charge more than the $19.95
cost if you want (you can get better pricing by signing up for a year =
$215). Ask for Don Wallis (one of the principals with whom I've had a good
working relationship) if you have more questions.

<snip>

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Sales & Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
Instant Messaging:
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282; MSN: monty at astutia.com