[thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Tue May 15 19:16:32 CDT 2001

At 10:24 AM 5/15/01 -0700, Michael wrote:
>it rocks, continue!!
>
>font links of note:
<snip>
>http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fontconversionfaq.html

It's amazing what comes back at you years later.  I wrote that page (along
with all the other non-English font help pages) years and years ago.  The
Yamada Language Center was my first Web job back in 1994.  I did a good
portion of the resource pages for the 115 languages covered on the
site.  It's nice to see that people still occasionally visit those pages
seven years later.  I just wish that non-English support on the Web had
improved more than it has.

Judah