[thelist] target="_search" w/JS?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed May 16 09:46:21 CDT 2001

Is there a way to open a document in IE 5's _search pane with
JavaScript? without actually searching for something? Or maybe it's
the "page holder" I'm looking for - I want a sitemap to appear in
that thing.

Is IE Mac's search pane accessible in any way? <a href="sitemap.html"
target="_search"> opens it in a new window for me ...

I'm having trouble finding info on this because the fact that
"search" is in my search term is giving me a gazillion impertinent
results ...
--

- Erik Mattheis

"For best results, pronounce muh THEIGH ess."

(612) 827 3963