[thelist] [the list] search engine for an intranet?

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 10:19:31 CDT 2001

Apologies if this post is off-topic; please just let me know :)
I'm trying to track down a search engine for my employer's (a
non-profit) intranet site.  It must search by hyperlink (NOT by file
directory, as many files in the directories are not current links)
and be a local search engine (firewall and all...)
I'm looking for ease of use/installation/configuration as well as
functionality.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager
http://www10.ewebcity.com/jnabring