[thelist] Able to get to other users on server folders

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed May 16 11:25:47 CDT 2001

That's what I thought...I'm firing off an email, if they don't fix it
immediately, I'm going to have to move my clients. Thank God their shopping cart
is on a remote host. I couldn't get into other people directories when they were
signed up, they must have changed something..what a surprise..

Should get with one of the users to see if I can upload to their directory? I'm
not doing that without the user's permission. But I'd love to know if that's
possible. I'm sure they would too.

Gina