[thelist] Mac & HTML Formatted Email

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Thu May 17 15:14:16 CDT 2001

Some programs just don't show html code in emails. Eudora, on the mac
for example, doesn't show tables properly, or background but you
*can* see gif files, and get the general look and feel of the piece.

However, if your client is like me, and downloads his mail, then
turns off the connection to look, he probably won't see the gifs, if
the mail client is like Eudora, as it only downloads the images when
you have *opened* the email.

If you want to send the message to me, I can do a screen shot and let
you see what I see. I'm using Eudora 5.0, System 9.04.

Laura

--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."