[thelist] [fwd] swap depth in Flash

Rachel Starr rachelistarr at home.com
Fri May 18 21:58:32 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I have 5 buttons that trigger 5 separate movie clips.   Each movie clip is
mask that reveals a jpg.     When the buttons are clicked in numerical
order, each  jpg appears  OVER  the current jpg.    The current jpg
disappears BENEATH the triggered jpg.  However, when a button is clicked
out
of sequence,  the triggered jpg appears BENEATH  the current jpg.  I need
the triggered movie clip to move to the top layer regardless of order.

Does anybody have any detailed swap depths code that would solve this
problem.

Cheers