[thelist] [fwd] Vector Maps

Anne Pennington anne at lstech.co.uk
Fri May 18 22:12:22 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

There is a clip art CD with maps, flags of the world and all sorts of
other
things in editable vector format by Bitfolio. Very useful. Can't remember
exactly where I got it from but I know I ordered it over the internet (in
the UK).

If you are interested I can find out.

Regards

Anne