[thelist] UltraDev

Jill Shaw jillshaw at email.com
Tue May 22 05:12:19 CDT 2001

Hi there

I joined the list a few weeks ago and have found it really useful - Thanks
everyone!

I have two questions about UltraDev - one general, one more specific.

1. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for help
with Dreamweaver UltraDev - books or sites. I have been using Dreamweaver
for about 1 and a half years, so I'm pretty competent with it, but the
UltraDev side of things has me terrified!

2. I'm developing a site using a SQL server database which has stored
procedures already set up and at the minute am muddling through login/logout
facilities. Is it possible to store information between pages without using
session variables (cookies)?

Thanks in advance,
Jill

Jill Shaw