[thelist] UltraDev

Nick Myers nick.myers at net.ntl.com
Tue May 22 05:43:50 CDT 2001

Firstly, don't be scared of Ultradev, as a program, all it does is add a
couple more panel and menu options to Dreamweaver - but boy are those
options useful.  You might find some of things you want do fall outside of
Ultradev's utilities - but you can usually get by.

A tutorial I've used a few times can be found at:
http://www.hiran.desilva.com/ultradev/

Or you could try any of the following (straight out of my bookmarks :o):

http://www.macromedia.com/support/ultradev/tutorial.html
http://www.princeton.edu/~rcurtis/ultradev/
http://www.ultradevguru.com/
http://www.udzone.com/

And because it's a great site related to Dreamweaver:

http://www.projectseven.com/dreamweaver/

Hope they help!