[thelist] DHTML

kalyani deshpande kalyanideshpande at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:34:43 CDT 2001

Hi Folks,

I'm a budding web designer/developer and in the
process of learning DHTML and wanted to know whether
designers/developers actually *create* dhtml code from
scratch or whether they get it off of websites.

I've seen many job descriptions that say you need to
know DHTMl but I'd like to get the inside scoop on
things. Will they actually tell me to write the code
or is more of "know what it looks like and you'll be
okay"?

Thanks,
Kalyani

=====