[thelist] Re: other CSS2 question

Matt Patterson ltu97mp at reading.ac.uk
Tue May 22 18:01:53 CDT 2001

On 22/5/01 at 3:44 pm, sfmalo at msn.com (sfmalo) wrote:

> Simon wrote:
> > 12pt is the font size, 18pt is the line-height or leading. It's just a
> > shorthand way to write it
>
> Simon, two questions.
>
> What would 18pt be considered? Normal (default) leading, less space, more
> space?

More space. In my experience normal = set solid (no extra space)

> Then, using this value could take care of the Netscape problem of "hiking
> up" a line especially when dealing with unordered lists?

Which version of Netscape? and what do you mean by 'hiking up'

Matt

Matt Patterson:
   Student
   Reading University
   Department of Typography & Graphic Communication

   ltu97mp at reading.ac.uk

   http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~ltu97mp/

   'Ho-HO!' said Christopher Robin loudly and suddenly.
   Piglet jumped six inches in the air with Surprise and Anxiety, but Pooh
went on dreaming.