OT:Re: [thelist] DHTML

Paul Dewey paul_dewey at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 18:48:23 CDT 2001

>From: Jacob Stetser <lists at icongarden.com>
>Subject: Re: [thelist] DHTML
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 19:26:59 -0400
>
>REAL Short Answer:
>A recruiter wrote the job description ;)
>>
>>Short Answer-
>>They want you to know how to do it from scratch.

Is that saying I am a recruiter? If so I take it as an insult and a
compliment, I think.  I am not a recruiter, but a web developer.

<cheap plug>
But if there are recruiters out there I am always looking for a side job in
the Portland, Oregon area!
</cheap plug>

Paul

<tip author="Paul" subject="Faster Development">
Seven Techniques for Better, Faster Development
Orginally author was Richard M. Marshall
1. Understand your users and their needs.
2. Understand your whole code base.
3. Work well with others
4. Know whom to ask.
5. Inspect your code.