[thelist] Re: other CSS2 question

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Tue May 22 23:55:14 CDT 2001

Matt wrote:
> > Then, using this value could take care of the Netscape problem of
"hiking
> > up" a line especially when dealing with unordered lists?
>
> Which version of Netscape? and what do you mean by 'hiking up'

NN4.7. After the last <li> in an unordered list, I.E. displays correct
spacing between the <li> and the beginning of the next line of text. In
NN4.7 the next line of text "hikes up" or squeezes up so there is less space
displayed. So would setting a specific line-height in CSS take care of that
problem?
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com