[thelist] Wednesday Wisdom

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed May 23 17:18:50 CDT 2001

I reluctantly drug my workstation from NT4sp6 to Win2K Server yesterday
(reinstall, not upgrade), and while I'm still installing shiznit here and
there to patch productivity holes (like resetting keyboard shortcuts and
winamp), the one thing that irked me silly was with the installation of IIS5
--

<tip type="IIS5" title="Changing the default install directory">
The only way to change the default during install (C:\InetPub\wwwroot\) is

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q259/6/71.ASP
</tip>

sgd
--