[thelist] Browser innerWidth for IE4/5/6?

Terry Fowler fowlerpeople at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 13:01:51 CDT 2001

--- Bruce Heerssen <bheerssen at visualbridge.tv> wrote:
> Google is great for this sort of thing:

heh, yeah, I know. That's why I went there first.
Unfortunately I just typed in "dhtml".

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:evolt%2Eorg+innerwidth

http://www.evolt.org/article/Real_World_Browser_Size_Stats_Part_I/17/2295/in
> dex.html
>
> This article covers the subject in some depth -
> happy reading.

Great looking article. Looks like I have my Memorial
Day planned. Well, except for going to see
"Pearl Harbor."

I keep forgetting that evolt is more than a list!

Thanks loads, Bruce

Terry