[thelist] [OT] Libel

John Meyer john_meyer at geocities.com
Thu May 24 15:07:02 CDT 2001

Actually, this is one of the things that makes me proud to be an American *JK*.

Actually, there was a case just like this in New York involving the
Attorney General's web site.  The case went exactly the other way of this
one, with the judge ruling that the same year rule applies whether or not
it's online or offline.  I'll try to look up the case.