[thelist] unauthorized mirror

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at 123piano.com
Thu May 24 16:18:42 CDT 2001

> That's weird.  Their DNS is pointing to your site, so it's not actually a
mirror, it is your live site.  No harm that I can see, I'd submit the extra
domain name to the search engines.. :)

Seems like they made a mistake when they entered the dns entry. Now they
will change this "asap" I guess, and your site won't show up anymore on
their domain...

Philippe

<tip type="zope : oodb or sql">
When you are not sure if you need to use an external db with zope or not,
you'll most of the time find that you don't need an rdms with it. You can
pretty do everything you do with an rdms on zope, instead it will be easier
and probably faster. Or maybe you've overlooked zope?
</tip>