[thelist] SSL Renewals Broken in II5

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri May 25 15:37:00 CDT 2001

At 01:18 PM 5/25/2001, you wrote:
>Have you applied SP2 yet? It is out....

No - I'm afraid of SP2 right now. Not sure why - gut/emotional fear not
logical. I applied SP1 without any qualms; don't know why I'm hesitating
big time here.

My guess is that I'm not sure what else to apply after this in order to
stay secure. There have been so many hotfixes lately that there are quite a
few SP2 hotfixes that people are claiming still need to be applied after
applying SP2.

One would think that if a hotfix is labeled SP2 you could safely ignore it.
But No. sigh.
---
Anthony Baratta
President