[thelist] JS form

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Sat May 26 00:26:01 CDT 2001

So does it mean that there is no way I can make my form display a thank
you page unless I change the cgi-script (not possible as it is
geocities...)?
Just as an example:
http://www.geocities.com/fayetarzwell_a4/store.html
This is a school assignment. Not fancy, just a way to learn how JS can
be used in low security order pages.
The "store" itself works fine and the confirmation page has form
validation and all but I would like to send the user to a thank you page
after they confirm the order.
I tried some workarounds but when the redirection to the thank you page
worked the forma validation didn't...
Any way I can have both?

Thanks again,

FayeC