[thelist] JS form

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Sat May 26 10:17:23 CDT 2001

Hi Deke,

I am not learning CGI...this project is in JS and the Thank you page is
just an idea I had to improve the page but can't seem to incorporate in
the JS script.
What I would really like to find out is if there is any way I can modify
my JS script to include a n <a href> to the thank you note after the
form has been validated and the information sent....

FayeC