[thelist] DW library help

Lisa Baker lisabaker at digitalmirrors.com
Mon May 28 11:33:09 CDT 2001

as long as your css is in the pages that you use the library item in, then
it's not a problem. My understanding is that since library items are not
complete html it can't place the proper style info in the <head> tags. You
can use css in Templates because a template is a full html page.

Alastair is right though you can manually put the code for the style in the
library item, then when you place that library item in a page that contains
the style sheet it will show the style correctly. I have done this myself
before.

Is this what you mean?
--
Lisa