[thelist] Blacklisted?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue May 29 06:29:15 CDT 2001

I'm sending mail from my server to a mail list on yahoogroups like evolt
(but not as good).  :^)

I went back and looked at it again and I think that it is actually
yahoogroups that is blacklisted.  It wouldn't be the first time that some
admin got overzealous and banned a whole domain because one user complained
about spam. Even if the user signed up for it in the first place.  But that
is another story and I'm not going there this early.  :^)

In either case, my message did make it to the group and I'm not really
gonna worry about it much. (unless someone thinks I'm wrong in my assumption).

Thanks for the help

Chris