[thelist] printing background images

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Tue May 29 09:24:17 CDT 2001

>why won't the background images i'm using for my table backgrounds print
>in IE5.5?  and in NN4.7 only the background color i have specified
>prints...is this normal?  is there a bug i haven't known about this
>whole time?
>
>thanks in advance.
>
>jas

There is a setting in Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced that turns background
printing on and off. I believe that it is set to not print backgrounds by default. Check
the "Print Background Colors and Images" and it will start printing your images!

Robin Hastings
Public Computer Center Coordinator
hastingsr at mrrl.org
(573) 634-6064 x242