[thelist] another outfit that just doesn't get it...

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Tue May 29 09:30:03 CDT 2001

At 10:04 AM 29/05/01 -0400, rudy wrote:
>please, folks, do not judge all canadians by the stupidity of a few...

At the risk of shooting myself in my oh! so Canadian foot, I find that most
Canadian sites "don't get it" - specifically because they identify
themselves as "canadian". Obviously, if the site has the need for a
geographic focus ie. tourism, government etc. then, dammit, wave that flag,
but otherwise, why? Does the visitor really care that you're from Toronto
or Calgary or New Germany?! I don't think so.

And because this is probably deemed OT :

<tip type=network messaging>Before spending money on extraneous software,
(and assuming you're on a Win box), check out WinPopup for communicating
across a local network - beats running down the stairs! Props to Norman
Beresford.</tip>

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com