[thelist] Rollover Image Navigation and HTTPS

Bryce Johnson bryce at popped.com
Tue May 29 10:33:09 CDT 2001

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. My client
is requesting that we build their navigation in images with rollover
effects. The problem is that their site is 100% https: No mixed environment.

I can't get the images to preload/cache so the rollovers are very sluggish.
Has anyone ever worked on something like this before? Has anyone found a
solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
bryce

<tip type="Form elements in multiple browsers">
If you need to get you form elements to be the exact same width in IE and
Navigator 4 you can use the SIZE= attribute to size it correctly in NN4 and
then use CSS to set the Size in IE. ie style="width:200 px;"
</tip>