[thelist] ColdFusion 5

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue May 29 14:26:18 CDT 2001

I hope you guys will take this as it is, and not as an 'advertisment' since
I work for Macromedia. Anyway, ColdFusion 5 is out today. Personally, I
think it's a kick-butt version, but I'm a bit biased. You can also download
a patch that will update your Studio to grok CF5 tags/functions.

If anyone has any questions about this release, please ask.

p.s. If anyone _does_ have a problem with me anouncing this, please let me
know and I won't do it in the future. I figured this was general information
that yall would be interested in, but again, since I work for the company, I
want to make sure no one thinks I'm spamming.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482