[thelist] Problem with ColdFusion 5 - was ColdFusion 5

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue May 29 15:13:44 CDT 2001

Here is some more info:

ColdFusion 5's Java form controls are now implemented in JDK 1.2 and run as
clients of the Sun Java Plug-In in the browser. In this example, some of the
new features of CFGRID are demonstrated.

Maybe you can download the browser plugin required for JDK 1.2 applets?

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482