[thelist] coldfusion and stored procedures

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed May 30 10:24:11 CDT 2001

Sarah, based on your code, nothing glares out to me as incorrect.  One
point, though, is you may need to check the dbvarname.  Depending on how the
sp is coded, you may need to preface each with an @, thus turning

<cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER"
dbvarname="colo_site_network_id" value="#form.colo_site_network_id#"
null="No">

into

<cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER"
dbvarname="@colo_site_network_id" value="#form.colo_site_network_id#"
null="No">

What sort of error is this giving, if any?

-joshua