[thelist] extending homesite and source control

Denis, David DDenis at inlumen.com
Wed May 30 10:25:21 CDT 2001

Anyone here done any extensive work with extending Homesite?  I'm primarily
interested in VTM for building custom wizards and the scripting feature.
I'd like to hear what you did or how you used this capability.  Also, I'd
love to hear from anyone who has incorporated source control via the command
line.  Homesite supports Microsoft's SCC but I'm interested in CVS or SCCS.
There is an excellent page that discusses RCS integration:
http://hshelp.com/rcs.html
and I would hope that any command line source control could be used.

Dave

"...IE3 is almost completely extinct, whereas Netscape 4's undead corpse
still shambles about the earth wreaking a horrific vengeance upon the
living."  -- Matt McIrvin
"...Netscape 4 is the worst piece of garbage ever foisted on web site
designers and the sooner it is consigned to oblivion, the better." --
Charles F. Munat
"...one more argument for de-installing every copy of NN4 in the universe"
-- Micah Freedman